Buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on SalePlatform: Steam Stock: 410 Units
$15.53 USD $14.99 USD
Buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Daily Game Sale for just $15.53 USD.
That's a total savings of over -4%!
Your digital serial key will be delivered immediately after payment.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer
Below you can find "helpful" reviews from verified owners of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - provided by Steam. You can provide a review for this game on Steam, and it may be added here automatically after a short time.
I have nothing against this game, I find it fun at times but I believe the title I choose above suits the game overall very well.
List of pro/con of this game:
- There are a bunch of ragers in this game that rages whenever a round is lost, or you don't follow their command.
- There are a lot of salty and trash talkers in this game. Some teammates call you names from r*ta*d to f4g and whatever curse words you can think of.
- Sometimes teammates gang up to bully one teammate specifically because the teammate is "ret4rd3d" or "bad" player.
- Fun if you're into competitive gaming. But be sure to be thick-skinned as I listed above, many ragers and salty people in this game.
- Skill-based game. Skins and levels do not give you advantages in this game.
- There is always something new to learn from new strategies to learning nade spots, gun spray control, etc. Even after hundreds or thousands of hours, there is always something new to learn.
Things Counter-Strike gave me:
3, Hatred of Russians,Spanish, and Russians
4. Broken keyboard
5. Broken mouse
6. 9/10 ready
7. Server crashes
8. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ teammates
9. Competitive matches
10. "Ez Pz" spam
11. Multilingual cursing - I guess this is a good thing?
14. 64 tick servers
15. Broken Headphones
16. Bad Grades in Classes
17. Impaired Vision
18. Cracked Laptop Screen
19. Debt From Buying Skins
20. Nothing of Use
Essentially - CS is a greedy woman, but I love her all the time.
11 / 10 would play again
1) Check every profile
2) Report everyone
3) Hate every country
4) Spam 'ez pz' even if you win 16-14
5) Voice_Enable 0
6) Ask to get kicked from competitive game because you lost pistol round
7) Curse everything
8) Play d2 forever
10) Rush b
-By far the most masterpiece game ever-
Your activation key will be made available to you within your account after payment processing and confirmation.
This process is generally completed within about a minute of your purchase - regardless of the time of ordering.
Brand New: This product includes a brand new unused Steam CD-Key that can be activated on Steam in Eu (?). Once activated, you will have permanent access to the game via your Steam Games Library, which will allow you to download and play your game unlimited times on any computer. Steam is 100% free and can be downloaded from steampowered.com.
About Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more. "Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve.
"For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.".
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive System Specifications
You will also earn on any other items they may purchase - check around for other earning rates.
Learn more about the DailyGameSale.com affiliate program.
This chart displays a trend of player population for the past month. For each day, it displays the peak-players ever to be online as well the average-player count (throughout that day).