i5 2500k/ 8gb ram / radeon 6950 (my pc was built in 2011)
If you like the 2013 reboot, ROTTR will be right up your alley. It is constructed in a very similar fashion. The combat/exploration ratio is about what it was in the original (~30/70).
- Looks amazing
- An open-ish world with a lot of stuff to discover and explore
- Fun platforming
- Good (enough) story. It isnt anything id brag about, but it works and is entertaining.
- Great characters
- TONS of content including user made challanges, a survival mode (like surviving the cold, etc), and more and lots stuff to go back and discover. This will certainly last you a while.
- Gun combat isnt a fast or fluid as you might want it to be. But it works.
- A few of the plot twists i kinda saw coming, but the story is entertaining nonetheless.