Buy Tales of Zestiria on SalePlatform: Steam Stock: 25 Units
€11.45 EUR €45.38 EUR
Buy Tales of Zestiria on Daily Game Sale for just €11.45 EUR.
That's a total savings of over 74%!
Your digital serial key will be delivered immediately after payment.
Tales of Zestiria Trailer
Below you can find "helpful" reviews from verified owners of Tales of Zestiria - provided by Steam. You can provide a review for this game on Steam, and it may be added here automatically after a short time.
One downside of this game is the hideous equipment fusing system which even after 80 hours of gameplay, I still don't understand how to fuse the most optimal equipment for the characters. Regardless, I still highly recommend this game to gamers who enjoy fantasy, open world games and to anime fans in general.
+ smooth combat
+ no loading times
+ great characters
+ interesting equipment system
+ interesting story
+ good Tutorials ( even though a lot to read )
- a lot of plot holes
- decision have no impact on story
- chaos felt too easy, especially with NG+
- main-/sideboss balancing is garbage
- 30FPS cap (without community patch)
- Audio crashes with high frequencies ( without community patch)
* community patch makes it a lot more enjoyable
--> Overall a nice 180h experience for completing all Achievements. I wish the difficulty would be higher and hope Berseria will be a bit more of a Challenge. The title definitely hooked me up to the series but I probably won't play any older titles of the series.
An absolute masterpiece. Would recommend.
P.S. The soundtrack is great.
+ Long Story
+ Love and Friendship
+ More Grinding
+ Battle System
+ Unique Artes
- 30 fps lock (you can manually patch to increase 60 fps)
- The female protagonist i prefer Milla Maxwell from ToX than this series
I hope BanNam make another port for old Tales series games (ex: Abyss, Vesperia, Graces, Xillia)
- Level System
Now, here comes the sad part.
I only enjoyed the first half of the game, after that the game drops the whole quality.
Good than bad.
- Story: First its cool and you are pumped. Later you will skip most of it.
- The World: Beautiful and alive. Later everything feels unfinished, dead or rushed.
- The Group: The Characters you play have some cool moments, but later they are annoying.
- Combat: You learn cool moves and spells, but most of them are useless and you spam 1-2 combos.
- You have to learn Worldspells to discover everything but you learn them way to late.
- The game have some moments and scenes and they should be epic, but even maincharacter deaths are boring.
- The whole endgame. Run to town A for a boring 5 minute scene than run to Town B and repeat.
I really, really liked this game the first ~10h, after that you only want to make it end.
My playtime is so big because on weekends i fell asleep while playing it.
i dont regret it....
-great in game music
-nice crafting system altought bit confusing from the start
-well optimized fps 30 lock but you can unlock it 60fps if you want...
i cant wait for the next series of Tales ahahah
1 Shot Every time you find a monolith.
2 Shots every time someone says the word "Malevolence".
Tales of Zestiria is really an interesting journey to begin with It's rich both in gameplay and story.
I felt that the gameplay mechanics is somehow unique to itself.
This game is really taking a really long time to finish and you can prolonged it if you want to complete everything.
The New Game+ feature also only prolonged the game as there is nothing more to get from it.
I don't know how to make a spoiler free review for this game.
So I'll just end this here.
Recommended for those who like JRPG or all RPG games.
Your activation key will be made available to you within your account after payment processing and confirmation.
This process is generally completed within about a minute of your purchase - regardless of the time of ordering.
Brand New: This product includes a brand new unused Steam CD-Key that can be activated on Steam in any region. Once activated, you will have permanent access to the game via your Steam Games Library, which will allow you to download and play your game unlimited times on any computer. Steam is 100% free and can be downloaded from steampowered.com.
About Tales of Zestiria
Oops! It looks like we don't have the minimum specifications or developer information available for this title. Please refer to the distributor for further information.
Tales of Zestiria System Specifications
Tales of Zestiria™&©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
You will also earn on any other items they may purchase - check around for other earning rates.
Learn more about the DailyGameSale.com affiliate program.
This chart displays a trend of player population for the past month. For each day, it displays the peak-players ever to be online as well the average-player count (throughout that day).